Network & Sales Operations Manager
Report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and manage all aspects of network development and sales operations across the Greater China regions.
- Define and execute the network & sales operations strategy.
- Identify business development opportunities through market research, prospecting and scouting activities.
- Define the Aftersales network development plan.
- Manage the dealer agreements process, operating standards and annual budget.
- Monitor network performance through evaluation analysis.
- Establish process and selection criteria for dealer selection.
- Manage network construction projects.
- Manage the development of corporate identity and corporate design.
- Program and implement of corporate identity and retailer standards.
- Define and implement sales operations management IT infrastructure including ordering, VR, product configuration and after sales systems & processes.
- Degree level with high standard of numeracy.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in automotive or retail.
- International experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Supplier management and good negotiating and influencing skill.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Strong multi-cultural management capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment related purposes only. We will retain your application and may refer it to other vacancies within the Group.